6 EASY STEPS
1. Client fills in a questionnaire. At this stage you are also welcome to provide a reference for a commission (an idea, photo or example of my previous work). However, if you are not totally sure what painting you want to order, I’ll help you figure it out in the next step.
2. Meeting with the artist (personally or over the phone/skype). Time to understand on a deeper level your needs.
3. 50% of non-refundable deposit to be paid before the work begins.
4. Time to start! I will send 2-3 photos of the progress so that you can actively get involved whenever you desire. Please feel totally free to request any change before the work is completed. I take great care to start working on a commission immediately. It takes between 2-4 weeks to complete the work + 10 days for drying.
5. Photo of the final outcome is send to you.
6. The remaining balance is due within 15 days of you having approved the completed painting and before shipment.