I’d love to carry out your work, is it possible?
- Yes. Please contact me for inquiries about representation, licensing, or wholesale opportunities. Thank you for your interest!
How do I buy an original?
- You can purchase an original on www.shop.wikart.net. Few times a year I’ll be releasing special collections. This will be well advertised before hand via social media, my blog, and mailing list. Certain works are available through Galeria Gruning.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- I gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments through PayPal.
How secure is your store?
- My store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer using the Secure Socket Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length 128.bits (the highest level commercially available).
Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from your store?
- No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from my store. However, if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.
I found a piece on your site that isn’t listed in the Shop section. How do I find out if it’s available?
- To find out if something is available, please contact me. Works may not be listed if currently being shown or in queue for future shows, and may be reserved for purchase at a later date or may be waiting to get listed.
Can I preview a painting in my house?
- Sure. Send me an email of your blank wall and the painting you wish to preview at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please capture it from the front with bright and even lighting. I’ll then place the painting on your wall digitally and send it back for you to check it out.
What if I don’t like the painting in real?
- If for any reason you are not happy with how it looks in real, simply ship it back and I’ll happily give you 100% refund for the painting. Note that prints and artworks on paper are final sales. See more about satisfaction guarantee here.
Can you come and pick it up for me, so that I don’t waste my time to ship it back?
- Yes, a local pick up is available in Barcelona. Just call or email me. See more about satisfaction guarantee here.
Is it safe to ship a painting?
- Yes, all paintings are professionally wrapped and packed to allow safe shipment.
- Paintings’ full value is insured through the shipping.
How do you ship large paintings?
- Small paintings (up to size A3) ship flat.
- Large paintings on paper ship rolled in a tube.
- Large canvas are taken out from the stretcher ship rolled in a tube. Rolled canvas can be stretched at a local framer.
What is Ready to Hang shipping option?
- Ready to Hang option means that the canvas is shipped stretched in a box and is ready to hang when it arrives. If you wish to use Ready to Hang option, please contact me for the quote.
What happens if the painting arrives damaged?
- It happens very rarely, however if you feel a package has been delayed, lost, or damaged in shipment, please contact me directly. All shipments have full insurance.
What is a Certificate of Authenticity of an Original Artwork?
- A Certificate of Authenticity of an Original Artwork authenticates that the artwork, originates from Wiktoria Florek’s Studio and that it is an original piece created by Wiktoria Florek.
- Each artwork is sold with a Certificate of Authenticity.
What is a Fine Art Print?
- Fine Art Print is a life-lasting, collectable reproduction of my original painting.
- It’s a limited edition of 75 Giclée prints on Hahnemühle‘s William Turner Paper (310 g/m2), acid free, hand-signed by me – Wiktoria Florek :), numbered and is sold with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Only fine art prints originating from my studio are authentic. Entire catalogue of prints and originals are available here, exclusively.
- Giclée is the highest quality reproduction method used by artists to create Fine Art Prints. It is the most effective method to obtain the best quality detail and colour.
- Printed at a Certified Studio by Hahnemühle.
What is a Certificate of Authenticity of a Fine Art Print?
- A Certificate of Authenticity of a Fine Art Print authenticates that the hand-signed and numbered print originates from Wiktoria Florek’s Studio.
- The numbered certificate also confirms that the Limited Edition print originates from her studio and it contains her signature.
- Each Fine Art Print is sold with a Certificate of Authenticity.
What is an Art Poster?
- It’s an open edition print.
Can I buy your work in an art gallery?
- Yes, certain works are available through Galeria Gruning.